Choosing an Airport Transportation Service in Toronto
AirFlight Services, as part of our commitment to your comfort and travel needs, provides up-to-date links to arrival and departure times at Buffalo Niagara International Airport, Hamilton International Airport, Lester B. Pearson International Airport, and the Toronto Island Airport. At AirFlight Services, our goal is to elevate our services above the ordinary Toronto airport taxi and provide you with the luxury and class that you deserve.
When choosing airport transportation service, you want to look for:
- Comfort in high quality vehicles, multiple tiers of high-quality vehicles including limos, executive vans, and quality baggage handling;
- Convenience, meaning the entire experience is problem free including parcel transport, online booking; and
- Professionalism matters, with an impressive driver, customer confidentiality, and flexibility.
Here are a few tips to help you schedule a shuttle for the right time, ensure it picks you up promptly and that you get to the airport or your destination in plenty of time:
- Booking a service well in advance helps the shuttle driver pick you up promptly. Calculate how long it takes to get from your home or destination to the airport, then add at least an hour in case there’s traffic or the shuttle’s late. If you’ll be traveling on a holiday, construction season, during a busy time of day or through an area that usually has heavy traffic, allow even more time when setting your pickup time.
- Investigate, check previous passengers’ reviews, and make sure they are properly licensed to offer transportation services in your area.
- Consider the overall price - distance traveled plus a pick-up fee, or a flat destination fee; the number of travelers and ask how much luggage the shuttle can handle. Also, if you’re traveling with a pet, make sure to ask whether they’re permitted on the shuttle.
Once you’ve determined that AirFlight Services is the right company for your trip, check that the date and time you need to be taken to the airport available and make a reservation.
A few hours or the day before the shuttle is due to arrive, double-check that the driver has your reservation, your pickup address, and will be on time.
AirFlight Services features include, but are not limited to: vehicles available 24/7; GPS systems and radios in each vehicle; uniformed chauffeurs; point of sale (POS) systems in each vehicle; real-time service updates so always know where we are; free morning wake-up calls; and affordable flat rates.
If you have any questions about our rates, service, or reliable history, contact AirFlight Services, at 416-445-1999; 905-761-2001; or toll-free at 1-800-268-6843 for Toronto and the surrounding areas.